Control your home from the palm of your hand
Set the mood before you walk through the door with a Hive Welcome Home pack. It gives you everything you need to adjust your cooling, heating and lighting, as well as turn appliances on and off from wherever you are.
Included in the Welcome Home Pack
The Hive Hub is the heart of your connected home. It connects your Hive products and allows you to control them remotely with the Hive app from wherever you are — on your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Just plug the Hive Hub into your router, pair your Hive products and you’re good to go.
Hive Active Thermostat
Heat or cool your home and conserve energy at the same time. The beautifully designed Hive Active Thermostat lets you control your home temperature from your smartphone.
Two Hive Active Lights
Match the lighting to your mood. If you’re working late, keep it cool white. If you’re done for the day, relax with warmer white. Simply adjust your Cool to Warm White smart bulb from your smartphone.
Hive Active Plug
Hive Active Plugs make your existing home appliances smart. Now you can turn your appliances on and off from anywhere, or have them switch off automatically when you don’t need them.
Hive Motion Sensor
The Hive Motion Sensor lets you know everything's okay back home so you can take it easy wherever you are. They use infrared technology to detect motion in your home, and if anyone or anything is moving about unexpectedly, you get an alert on your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Hive Window or Door Sensor
Enjoy life to the fullest, knowing that everything’s okay at home with your Hive Window or Door Sensor. The Window or Door Sensor alerts you when your window or door is opened and closed, and can connect to the other products in the Hive Starter Pack.
With the award-winning Hive app you can control the lighting and outlets in your home from anywhere. Spontaneous after-work plans? Pause your A/C or heating for a few hours. Just turn it back on when you're on your way home. Match the lighting to fit your mood. Dim the lights or change the tone from cool to warm. Make any appliance smart. Switch appliances on and off with your phone.
Your smart home should work on your schedule. Set the temperature to fit your life. You can set between one and six scheduled time slots a day. Set vacation schedules for your Hive Active Lights to make your home look occupied when you're away. Use Holiday Mode to tell your Hive Active Thermostat the date and time you return, and the temperature you'd like to come back to.
Bring your home to life with Hive Actions. The Actions section of the Hive app makes it effortless to link up your lights, sensors and plugs so that your home responds to you however you want it to. What will you do with yours?
- Come home to a bright house. Turn on a light by opening the front door. Your Hive Door Sensor can switch on your Hive Active Light for a nice welcome home.
- Save energy and money. Link your Hive Window Sensor to your Hive Active Thermostat so that your A/C turns off automatically when you open a window.
- Turn your iron off by leaving the house. Link your Hive Window or Door Sensor to a Hive Active Plug and never worry again.
- Turn on the TV by just walking into the room. Link your Hive Motion Sensor to your Hive Active Plug to turn on appliances when you need them.
- Save energy and money. Set your Hive Motion Sensor to trigger your Hive Active Light so you can find your way to the bathroom without bumping into the wall.
What You'll Need
- A broadband connection
- A router with a spare Ethernet port connection and an extra power supply close to your Internet router
- An iPhone or iPad using iOS 9 or later or a device running Android (minimum 4.0.3) if you want to use the Hive App
- A computer or tablet with Internet access and an up-to-date web browser (we recommend; Internet Explorer 10 or the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari) if you want to control your products from your computer
- See if the Hive Active Thermostat will work in your home with the manufacturer's compatibility test.
Hive's Secure System
Hive has strict security measures in place to protect your personal information and access to your system. Access to your account is protected by a password that you set the first time that you log in. Hive never stores your password unencrypted.
Diameter: 2.36 inches
|Window or Door Sensor||
Width: 2.05 inches
Width: 3.94 inches
Width: 0.94 inches